Friday 28 October 2011

everything will be fine

One of the factors that helped me recover was seeing a woman with my symptoms on TV explaining how you could overcome a variety of nervous illnesses with a programme called Recovery Inc. I immediately sent away for the books but could not read them until  last night.  Thankfully they have a website and wonderful online meetings so I learned the tools there.  This morning I realised that for many people the training in recovery tools is something they don't need because their parents taught them those techniques as a matter of course as children.  My parents did not know them and they did the best they could with what they had.  I realised that I can now help my daughters since I have the tools.  WOW finally I feel a good enough mother.  I never realised I had so much doubt about being a parent but it is great to know no matter how old I get I can still learn and I can evolve.  



So today acknowledge your successes, praise yourself and remember everything will be fine if you let it be. 




1 comment:

  1. We are in need of Sperm and kidney donors urgently.. Contact us now: droshodin2@gmail.com (+918904216086)

    ReplyDelete