Friday 20 July 2012

detach with joy

Detachment is something I really did not understand for ages and ages.  I read about it and I thought about what it means and it is only occasionally that I succeed.  the last few weeks have been challenging and now I am here.  I have finally succeeded in detaching from the influence of a few people that were dragging me down and I am ready now to let go and move on.  I am not responsible for how other people feel.  I will not take responsibility for other peoples feelings.  I am taking responsibility for me, my family and my life and today I just want a little of the old joy again.

I have become aware that I am lacking in flow at present and need to find something old or new to bring it back.  I the meantime I will put on my happy music and clean the house.  I might not find the joy I am looking for but I might find something else.










No comments:

Post a Comment