Monday 18 June 2012

life long learning

I forgot to put some of things I learned into practice for the last few weeks.  EFT frees me of the cloudy feeling, walking de-stresses me, resting revives me, eating the right food makes me feel better.  Having fun refreshes me.  Making plans inspires me and doing positive things motivates me.  Honest communication frees me of guilt and pent up rage.  Expressing my feeling allows me to be myself.  Being myself helps me feel free.  Freedom makes me happy.

Its nice to be back to myself again after the last few stressful weeks. Everything passes with time.  As the old saying goes, if you are going through hell just keep going.

So today do something nice for yourself, something that might take effort but will benefit you in the long run.

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment