Thursday 12 January 2012

here we go again- another new phase

Its so easy to fall back to old patterns, to pick up old burdens. last night I watch a programme about Irish films on our Irish language TV channel.  I have very weird dreams after it.  It is simply astounding to me how much more I get out of everything now that I have a open mind, improved consciousnesses and awareness. Cre na cille scared me when I first saw it, so much so that I could not watch it all.





 My knowledge of the world is now sufficiently expanded to understand things in a very different way.  I wonder now how much more I can get out of my brain, now that it is no longer flooded with stress hormones.  
What would life be like if we we free from all our limiting beliefs and could use our full consciousness.  Fairly awesome I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment