Sunday 4 December 2011

Today I wonder Why?






  • Who: Whose life will I touch today, and who will touch mine?

  • What: What will my goals be today, what will engage and connect me with my life?

  • Where: Where will my life take me today--both literally and metaphorically?

  • When: When will I have the most energy today; when will I find time for peace and quiet?

  • Why: Why am I visualizing my day as I am--is there anything I want to re-imagine in a more positive light before I start?



  • Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/Health/Healthy-Living/Energize-Your-Morning.aspx?p=7#ixzz1fZCBZZy3


    __________________________________________________________________________________
    I have various things to help me when I am feeling less than my best, This is just one thing.  




    Today I wonder Why?

    2 comments:

    1. You just touched me! But then, you always do. Hugs, Annette

      ReplyDelete
    2. thanks annette, was in need of a hug !

      ReplyDelete