Saturday 20 April 2013

sometimes i wonder

I would love to live my life without being judged.  I wonder why people expect me to live by their rules.
I wonder why I try.  I need to feel free to do as I please.   Today a friend expected me to account for my behavoir and I felt that she was expecting me to seek her permission  to behave a certain way.  I started to feel righteous indignation and felt highly mistrusted.  I dont really understand what it is I feel, I suppose I feel like she is trying to control me.  Life can be complicated enough without having to worry bout what others think of me.  I hate being expected to conform to values that I dont agree with.  I hate people trying to control how I think.  I just want to be free to live my own life my way.








No comments:

Post a Comment